Sifter v10.3 releases: osint, recon & vulnerability scanner
Sifter is an osint, recon & vulnerability scanner. It combines a plethora of tools within different module sets in order to quickly perform recon tasks, check network firewalling, enumerate remote and local hosts, and scan for the ‘blue’ vulnerabilities within Microsoft and if unpatched, exploit them. It uses tools like blackwidow and Konan for webdir enumeration and attack surface mapping rapidly using ASM.
Gathered info is saved to the results folder, these output files can be easily parsed over to TigerShark in order to be utilized within your campaign. Or compiled for s final report to wrap up a penetration test.
#Enterprise Information Gatherers
#Targeted Information Gatherers
#Domain Recon Gathering
- EoP Exploit (Privilege Escalation Exploit)
- FuzzyDander – Equation Group, Courtesy of the Shadow Brokers
(Obtained through issue request.)
- NevrrMore – Private Exploitation framework I’ve been developing that will
not be released opensource. Due to certain 0days and other exploits/tools
it would cause too much unintentional/illintentioned damage.
#HoneyPot Detection Systems
#Website Scanners & Enumerators
- This was added in order to have a fun way to pass time
during the more time-intensive modules.
Such as nMap Full Port scan or a RapidScan run.
Introduction of Sifter Extensions
- g Extension (Experimental Alpha Version)
- GHunt added for email reconnaissance
- DeadTrap has been readded
- Main Runtime script has had visual changes allowing for compatibility for both a command-line
environment or using the GUI interface provided by the G extention
- The main runtime script has also had edits allowing for easier integration of outside tools
- SMBGhost Exploit has been replaced
–> From: BSOD Crash
–> To: x64 Reverse Shell
$ git clone https://github.com/s1l3nt78/sifter.git
$ cd sifter
$ chmod +x install.sh