Sifter v9.2 releases: osint, recon & vulnerability scanner
Sifter is an osint, recon & vulnerability scanner. It combines a plethora of tools within different module sets in order to quickly perform recon tasks, check network firewalling, enumerate remote and local hosts, and scan for the ‘blue’ vulnerabilities within Microsoft and if unpatched, exploit them. It uses tools like blackwidow and Konan for webdir enumeration and attack surface mapping rapidly using ASM.
Gathered info is saved to the results folder, these output files can be easily parsed over to TigerShark in order to be utilized within your campaign. Or compiled for s final report to wrap up a penetration test.
#Enterprise Information Gatherers
#Targeted Information Gatherers
#Domain Recon Gathering
- EoP Exploit (Privilege Escalation Exploit)
- FuzzyDander – Equation Group, Courtesy of the Shadow Brokers
(Obtained through issue request.)
- NevrrMore – Private Exploitation framework I’ve been developing that will
not be released opensource. Due to certain 0days and other exploits/tools
it would cause too much unintentional/illintentioned damage.
#HoneyPot Detection Systems
#Website Scanners & Enumerators
- This was added in order to have a fun way to pass time
during the more time intensive modules.
Such as nMap Full Port scan or a RapidScan run.
- Potatoes ‘n PEAS – Used for Privilege elevation on a low-level session on a target machine
- Spiderfoot – Integrates multiple tools & data analysis sources, making data easy to navigate from an HTTP panel.
- Intrigue-Core – Automation & orchestration framework geared towards data collection & Attack Surface Mapping
- ODIN – Key feature is data management and reporting.
‘–> Database can be converted into an HTML report or a Neo4j graph database for visualizing the data.
- SubFinder – Sub-Directory enumeration tool
- reNgine – Automated reconnaissance framework for gathering information web applications.
- Pulsar – Automated network footprint scanner for Red Teams, Pentesters and Bounty Hunters.
- Airgeddon – WiFi Security ToolKit
- Anonsurf – Added to Anonymise your system while running recon or OSINT tasks
$ git clone https://github.com/s1l3nt78/sifter.git
$ cd sifter
$ chmod +x install.sh