[BlackHat tool] smalien: Information flow analysis tool for Android applications
Smalien has the following functions
- Analyzing an Android application statically and gathers information of classes, methods, variables, etc.
- Presenting the results of the analysis graphically such as a method call graph and an information flow diagram.
- Performing dynamic taint analysis on an Android device.
- Detecting information leakage due to implicit information flows.
- Logging actual information operated by any bytecode or API call, such as http request, at runtime to encourage an analyst in his/her inspection.
Copyright (C) 2019 h1nayoshi