SocialPwned v2.0 releases: get the emails, from a target, published in social networks
SocialPwned is an OSINT tool that allows to get the emails, from a target, published in social networks like Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter to find the possible credential leaks in PwnDB.
The purpose of this tool is to facilitate the search for vulnerable targets during the phase of Footprinting in Ethical Hacking. It is common for employees of a company to publish their emails in social networks, either professional or personal, so if these emails have their credentials leaked, it is possible that the passwords found have been reused in the environment to be audited. If it’s not the case, at least you would have an idea of the patterns that follow this target to create the passwords and be able to perform other attacks with a higher level of effectiveness.
SocialPwned uses different modules:
- Instagram: Making use of the unofficial Instagram API from @LevPasha, different methods were developed to obtain the emails published by users. An Instagram account is required.
- Linkedin: Using @tomquirk’s unofficial Linkedin API, different methods were developed to obtain a company’s employees and their contact information (email, twitter or phone). In addition, it is possible to add the employees found to your contacts, so that you can later have access to their network of contacts and information. A Linkedin account is required.
- Twint: Using Twint from @twintproject you can track all the Tweets published by a user looking for some email. A Twitter account is not necessary.
- PwnDB: Inspired by the tool PwnDB created by @davidtavarez a module has been developed that searches for all credential leaks from the emails found. In addition, for each email, a POST request is made to HaveIBeenPwned to find out the source of the leak.
- Docker Implementation
- GHunt Module
- Dehashed Module
- Output Enhancement
- Web Scraping Fix in HaveIBeenPwned
- Fixed several bugs
Copyright (C) 2020 MrTuxx