stegcloak v1.1.1 releases: The Cloak of Invisibility for your texts
- Protect your invisible secret using passwords and HMAC integrity
- Cryptographically secure by encrypting the invisible secret using AES-256-CTR.
- Uses 7 Invisible characters in Unicode characters that work everywhere on the web. Including the most important one’s Tweets, Gmail, Whatsapp, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Maximum Compression to reduce the payload (LZ, Huffman).
- Completely invisible, uses Zero Width Characters instead of white spaces or tabs.
- Superfast! Hides the Wikipedia page-source for steganography (800 lines and 205362 characters) within a covertext of 3 words in under one second.
- Hiding files in strings can be achieved by uploading the file to the cloud and stegcloaking the link in the string
- Written in the pure functional style.
- Usage – Available as an API module, a CLI, and also a Web Interface (optimized with web workers).
How it works
- Fixed the bug by removing an invisible character ( U+2060 ) due to visibility in CJK (Chinese Japan Korea) font family.
For further information, it is related to issue #12.
- Randomised the position of insertion of zwc stream in the cover message and updated stegcloak to support backward compatibility.
Detailed discussion is available in #15.
$ npm install -g stegcloak
Using npm (to use it locally in your program),
$ npm install stegcloak