tachyon v3.3.0 releases: Fast Multi-Threaded Web Discovery Tool
Tachyon is a Fast Multi-Threaded Web Discovery Tool.
The main goal of it is to help webadmins find leftover files in their site installation, permission problems and web server configuration errors. It is not a vulnerability scanner or a web crawler.
- Plugin support
- SSL support
- Robots.txt support
- Common directory lookup
- Fast Multi-Threaded execution
- Automatic variable rate limiter
- Recursive scanning
- Use dynamic concurrency by default, add the –concurrency option for static allocation
A mainstream OS (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
Python 3.x (Could still work with 2.7, with minor issues)
git clone https://github.com/delvelabs/tachyon.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
How to help (for sysadmins)
- Run tachyon on your domain
- Run a recursive directory listing of your domain (I don’t need to know what the domain is)
- Send me the result list and the directory listing
- HostProcessor: This plugin process the hostname to generate host and filenames relatives to it.
- PathGenerator: Generate simple paths with letters and digits (ex: /0).
- Robots: Add the paths in robots.txt to the paths database.
- SitemapXML: Add paths and files found on the site map to the database.
- Svn: Fetch /.svn/entries and parse for target paths.
Copyright 2018- Delve Labs Inc.