AIL framework – Framework for Analysis of Information Leaks AIL is a modular framework to analyze potential information leaks from unstructured data sources like pastes from Pastebin or similar services or unstructured data streams....
- CVE-2021-30245: Apache OpenOffice Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-21984: VMware vRealize Business for Cloud remote code execution vulnerability
- Microsoft finds code execution (BadAlloc) vulnerabilities in IoT and OT devices
- Apache OFBiz Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-30657: a malicious application may bypass Gatekeeper checks