AIL framework – Framework for Analysis of Information Leaks AIL is a modular framework to analyze potential information leaks from unstructured data sources like pastes from Pastebin or similar services or unstructured data streams....
- How to install & configure Proftpd on Linux
- How to setup IPv4 on Ethernet network interface on Linux
- The Pop!_OS 19.10 released: GNOME 3.34 & Theme Updates
- Obscurix: live operating system that is heavily configured for privacy, security and anonymity
- Kubuntu 19.10 Releases: KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Applications 19.04.3 and more