Semi-Automated Cyber Threat Intelligence – ACT Platform Semi-Automated Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACT) is a research project led by mnemonic as with contributions from the University of Oslo, NTNU, Norwegian Security Authority (NSM), KraftCERT and Nordic...
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert
- CVE-2021-21978: VMware View Planner Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft releases urgent security updates for Exchange Server to fix critical vulnerabilities
- CVE-2021-25329: Apache Tomcat session code execution vulnerability alert
- Google releases PoC for Windows 10 remote code execution (CVE-2021-24093) vulnerability