Bashfuscator Bashfuscator is a modular and extendable Bash obfuscation framework written in Python 3. It provides numerous different ways of making Bash one-liners or scripts much more difficult to understand. It accomplishes this by...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution