BEACONGRAPH BeaconGraph is an interactive tool that visualizes client and Access Point relationships. Inspired by airgraph-ng and Bloodhound, it aims to support wireless security auditing. It is written in Python with GUI support by pywebview and a Neo4j backend. Relationship rendering...
- Researcher publishes Microsoft Exchange RCE Vulnerability PoC
- CVE-2020-2040: PAN-OS Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft suddenly cancels family calendar features in Outlook desktop apps
- CVE-2020-11974, CVE-2020-13922: Apache DolphinScheduler Critical Vulnerabilities Alert
- Microsoft September Patch fixes 129 security vulnerabilities