Beagle Beagle is an incident response and digital forensics tool which transforms data sources and logs into graphs. Supported data sources include FireEye HX Triages, Windows EVTX files, SysMon logs, and Raw Windows memory...
- CVE-2020-1472: NetLogon Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Researchers reveals a security vulnerability, CVE-2020-6519 in Google Chrome
- Snapdragon Digital Signal Processor unit has a major vulnerability, threatening a large number of Android devices
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data