BloodHound.py BloodHound.py is a Python-based ingestor for BloodHound, based on Impacket. This version of BloodHound is only compatible with BloodHound 2.0 or newer. Limitations BloodHound.py currently has the following limitations: Does not yet support all BloodHound (SharpHound)...
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases
- KDE Plasma 5.17.4 released: fix bugs
- Proxmox VE 6.1 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization