The Brutus Exploitation Framework Brutus is a Python-powered educational toolkit which automates pre and post-connection network-based exploits, as well as web-based reconnaissance. As a light-weight framework, Brutus aims to minimize reliance on third-party dependencies....
- CVE-2020-3992: VMWARE ESXI Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Oracle Critical Patch Update October 2020 fixed 421 vulnerabilities
- CVE-2020-24407, CVE-2020-24400: Adobe Magento File Upload Allow List Bypass/SQL Injection Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-16922: Windows Spoofing Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-17023: Visual Studio JSON Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert