Cloudsplaining Cloudsplaining is an AWS IAM Security Assessment tool that identifies violations of least privilege and generates a risk-prioritized HTML report. Cloudsplaining identifies violations of least privilege in AWS IAM policies and generates a...
- FBI spent $900,000 to obtain the password and unlock iOS devices
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday 2021 April: fix 114 security vulnerabilities
- Chrome 89.0.4389.128 releases: fix two critical security vulnerability
- Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher Publishes Chrome 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability