Currently, the use of WPA as the encryption method for Access Points has greatly enhanced the security of wireless networks making it hard work to get into a victim network by an attacker. However,...
- Manjaro Awesome 18.1.0-rc4 releases, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro