Reaver has been designed to be a robust and practical attack against Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) registrar PINs in order to recover WPA/WPA2 passphrases. It has been tested against a wide variety of access points and WPS implementations....
- Ubuntu releases new Intel microcode update to fix restart hangs
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases
- KDE Plasma 5.17.4 released: fix bugs