C3 (Custom Command and Control) is a tool that allows Red Teams to rapidly develop and utilize esoteric command and control channels (C2). It’s a framework that extends another red team tooling, such as...
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data
- CVE-2020-15778: OpenSSh Remote Comand Injection Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-15871: Nexus Repository Manager Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert