CVE-2017-6334 dnslookup.cgi on NETGEAR DGN2200 devices with firmware through 10.0.0.50 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary OS commands via shell metacharacters in the host_name field of an HTTP POST request, a different vulnerability...
- How to install & configure Proftpd on Linux
- How to setup IPv4 on Ethernet network interface on Linux
- The Pop!_OS 19.10 released: GNOME 3.34 & Theme Updates
- Obscurix: live operating system that is heavily configured for privacy, security and anonymity
- Kubuntu 19.10 Releases: KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Applications 19.04.3 and more