The Cyberprobe project is an open-source distributed architecture for real-time monitoring of networks against attack. The software consists of two components: a probe, which collects data packets and forwards it over a network in...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday