capa capa detects capabilities in executable files. You run it against a PE file or shellcode and it tells you what it thinks the program can do. For example, it might suggest that the...
- FBI spent $900,000 to obtain the password and unlock iOS devices
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday 2021 April: fix 114 security vulnerabilities
- Chrome 89.0.4389.128 releases: fix two critical security vulnerability
- Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher Publishes Chrome 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability