Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is the latest version of the Internet Protocol (IP), a system that provides identification and location for computers on the network and routes traffic over the Internet. IPv6 was developed in...
- CVE-2020-3992: VMWARE ESXI Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Oracle Critical Patch Update October 2020 fixed 421 vulnerabilities
- CVE-2020-24407, CVE-2020-24400: Adobe Magento File Upload Allow List Bypass/SQL Injection Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-16922: Windows Spoofing Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-17023: Visual Studio JSON Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert