dnSpy is a tool to reverse engineer .NET assemblies. It includes a decompiler, a debugger and an assembly editor (and more) and can be easily extended by writing your own extension. It uses dnlib to read...
- CVE-2020-3992: VMWARE ESXI Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Oracle Critical Patch Update October 2020 fixed 421 vulnerabilities
- CVE-2020-24407, CVE-2020-24400: Adobe Magento File Upload Allow List Bypass/SQL Injection Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-16922: Windows Spoofing Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-17023: Visual Studio JSON Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert