RACE RACE is a PowerShell module for executing ACL attacks against Windows targets and Active Directory. RACE can be used for persistence and on-demand privilege escalation on Windows machines. Functions Set-RemotePSRemoting Use this function...
- ReactOS 0.4.13 RC30 releases: free Windows-compatible Operating System
- Ubuntu releases new Intel microcode update to fix restart hangs
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases