Hardentools is a collection of simple utilities designed to disable a number of “features” exposed by operating systems (Microsoft Windows, for now), and primary consumer applications. These features, commonly thought for Enterprise customers, are...
- CVE-2020-4643: IBM WebSphere Application Server XXE Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-14386: Linux Kernel Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Firefox for Android vulnerability let attacker hijack devices
- Homeland Security issues Zerologon security vulnerability warning
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services RCE Vulnerability PoC is available