hashcatch Hashcatch deauthenticates clients connected to all nearby WiFi networks and try to capture the handshakes. It can be used in any Linux device including Raspberry Pi and Nethunter devices so that you can...
- ReactOS 0.4.13 RC30 releases: free Windows-compatible Operating System
- Ubuntu releases new Intel microcode update to fix restart hangs
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases