What is Horusec? Horusec is an open-source tool that performs a static code analysis to identify security flaws during the development process. Currently, the languages for analysis are C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Ruby, Golang,...
- CVE-2021-42340: Apache Tomcat DoS Vulnerability Alert
- Google Chrome released an emergency update to fix the vulnerability
- AMD chipset driver has a flaw, users to install security updates as soon as possible
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021