idenLib – Library Function Identification When analyzing malware or 3rd party software, it’s challenging to identify statically linked libraries and to understand what a function from the library is doing. idenLib.exe is a tool...
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data
- CVE-2020-15778: OpenSSh Remote Comand Injection Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-15871: Nexus Repository Manager Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-10713: GRUB2 Local Code Execution Vulnerability Alert