Infection Monkey The Infection Monkey is an open-source security tool for testing a data center’s resiliency to perimeter breaches and internal server infection. The Monkey uses various methods to self-propagate across a data center...
- Security researchers discovered Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 zero-day vulnerability
- CVE-2020-28949, CVE-2020-28948: Drupal Arbitrary PHP Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Chrome v87 fixes NAT Slipstreaming attack
- Cisco Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-13671: Drupal Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert