The IoTGoat Project is a deliberately insecure firmware based on OpenWrt. The project’s goal is to teach users about the most common vulnerabilities typically found in IoT devices. The vulnerabilities will be based on...
- CVE-2021-30245: Apache OpenOffice Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-21984: VMware vRealize Business for Cloud remote code execution vulnerability
- Microsoft finds code execution (BadAlloc) vulnerabilities in IoT and OT devices
- Apache OFBiz Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-30657: a malicious application may bypass Gatekeeper checks