JD-GUI – A standalone Java Decompiler GUI JD-GUI is a standalone graphical utility that displays Java source codes of “.class” files. You can browse the reconstructed source code with the JD-GUI for instant access...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday