KRF KRF is a Kernelspace Randomized Faulter for the Linux kernel. What? Fault injection is a software testing technique that involves inducing failures (“faults”) in the functions called by a program. If the callee has failed to perform...
- CVE-2021-30807: Apple arbitrary code execution vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-36934: Windows Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-33909: Linux kernel local privilege escalation vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-32761: Redis remote code execution vulnerability alert
- Google Chrome updated to 92.0.4515.107 to enhance security and reduce power consumption