Kismet is an 802.11 layer2 wireless network detector, sniffer, and intrusion detection system. Kismet will work with any wireless card which supports raw monitoring (rfmon) mode and can sniff 802.11b, 802.11a, and 802.11g traffic....
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data
- CVE-2020-15778: OpenSSh Remote Comand Injection Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-15871: Nexus Repository Manager Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert