Linux Exploitation course A Course on Intermediate Level Linux Exploitation Pre-Requisites The course is designed as a continuation of the Windows Exploit Development workshops by the people at Null Singapore and some pre-requisite knowledge...
- CVE-2021-30807: Apple arbitrary code execution vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-36934: Windows Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-33909: Linux kernel local privilege escalation vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-32761: Redis remote code execution vulnerability alert
- Google Chrome updated to 92.0.4515.107 to enhance security and reduce power consumption