LogViewer is designed to work with any large text files so that even very large files can be opened, viewed and searched. Its original use case is for DFIR cases that involve log analysis....
- Parrot Security OS 4.7 releases: Linux 5.2, new sandbox behavior and more…
- Lakka 2.3 releases: Linux distribution for gaming consoles
- How to trigger virus scan on-the-fly with ClamFS on Ubuntu
- Porteus Kiosk 4.9.0 released, lightweight Linux operating system
- Clonezilla live 2.6.3-7 released: a partition and disk imaging/cloning program