NetBox is an open-source web application designed to help manage and document computer networks. Initially conceived by the network engineering team at DigitalOcean, NetBox was developed specifically to address the needs of network and infrastructure...
- CVE-2021-42340: Apache Tomcat DoS Vulnerability Alert
- Google Chrome released an emergency update to fix the vulnerability
- AMD chipset driver has a flaw, users to install security updates as soon as possible
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021