OWASP SecurityRAT (Requirement Automation Tool) is a tool supposed to assist with the problem of addressing security requirements during application development. The typical use case is: specify parameters of the software artifact you’re developing based...
- CVE-2021-42340: Apache Tomcat DoS Vulnerability Alert
- Google Chrome released an emergency update to fix the vulnerability
- AMD chipset driver has a flaw, users to install security updates as soon as possible
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021