OWASP Offensive Web Testing Framework (OWTF) is a project focused on penetration testing efficiency and alignment of security tests to security standards like the OWASP Testing Guide (v3 and v4), the OWASP Top 10,...
- CVE-2020-13948: Apache Superset Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher publishes Microsoft Exchange RCE Vulnerability PoC
- CVE-2020-2040: PAN-OS Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft suddenly cancels family calendar features in Outlook desktop apps
- CVE-2020-11974, CVE-2020-13922: Apache DolphinScheduler Critical Vulnerabilities Alert