POLYMORPH Polymorph is a framework written in the Python3 programming language that allows the modification of network packets in real-time, providing maximum control to the user over the contents of the packet. This framework...
- Microsoft releases special tools to detect whether Exchange Server are hacked
- Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities affect over 30,000+ US organizations
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert