PowerHub PowerHub is a web application which aids a pentester in transferring files, in particular, code which may get flagged by endpoint protection. During an engagement where you have a test client available, one...
- Manjaro Awesome 18.1.0-rc4 releases, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro