sgx-step SGX-Step is an open-source framework to facilitate side-channel attack research on Intel SGX platforms. SGX-Step consists of an adversarial Linux kernel driver and userspace library that allow to configure untrusted page table entries...
- FBI spent $900,000 to obtain the password and unlock iOS devices
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday 2021 April: fix 114 security vulnerabilities
- Chrome 89.0.4389.128 releases: fix two critical security vulnerability
- Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher Publishes Chrome 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability