punk.py Unix SSH post-exploitation 1337 tool how it works punk.py is a post-exploitation tool meant to help network pivoting from a compromised Unix box. It collects usernames, ssh keys and known hosts from a...
- How to install & configure Proftpd on Linux
- How to setup IPv4 on Ethernet network interface on Linux
- The Pop!_OS 19.10 released: GNOME 3.34 & Theme Updates
- Obscurix: live operating system that is heavily configured for privacy, security and anonymity
- Kubuntu 19.10 Releases: KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Applications 19.04.3 and more