objection Runtime Mobile Exploration introduction – objection Runtime Mobile Exploration objection is a runtime mobile exploration toolkit, powered by Frida. It was built with the aim of helping assess mobile applications and their security posture without the...
- Security researchers discovered Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 zero-day vulnerability
- CVE-2020-28949, CVE-2020-28948: Drupal Arbitrary PHP Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Chrome v87 fixes NAT Slipstreaming attack
- Cisco Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-13671: Drupal Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert