Semgrep Semgrep is a command-line tool for offline static analysis. Use pre-built or custom rules to enforce code and security standards in your codebase. You can try it now with our interactive live editor. Semgrep combines the...
- CVE-2021-31946: Paint 3D for Windows 10 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-3560: Linux Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Google launches new experimental Abuse Bug Bounty program
- Hackers are attempting to exploit VMware vCenter Server RCE flaw
- WordPress will force the installation of Jetpack security updates on 5 million websites