Shellcode Compiler Shellcode Compiler is a program that compiles C/C++ style code into a small, position-independent and NULL-free shellcode for Windows. It is possible to call any Windows API function in a user-friendly way....
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution