SIPVicious security tools The 5 tools that you should be looking at are: svmap – this is a sip scanner. When launched against ranges of ip address space, it will identify any SIP servers which it...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday