Slither, the Solidity source analyzer Slither is a Solidity static analysis framework written in Python 3. It runs a suite of vulnerability detectors, prints visual information about contract details, and provides an API to...
- Qubes OS 4.0.3 releases: The best Linux distributions for privacy and security
- Lakka 2.3.2 releases: Linux distribution for gaming consoles
- GhostBSD 20.01 released, FreeBSD distribution
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0-pre3 Kyria is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- RIOT 2020.01-RC2 releases: The friendly OS for IoT