TLS Attacker TLS-Attacker is a Java-based framework for analyzing TLS libraries. It is able to send arbitrary protocol messages in an arbitrary order to the TLS peer, and define their modifications using a provided...
- CVE-2021-31946: Paint 3D for Windows 10 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-3560: Linux Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Google launches new experimental Abuse Bug Bounty program
- Hackers are attempting to exploit VMware vCenter Server RCE flaw
- WordPress will force the installation of Jetpack security updates on 5 million websites