vhost_buster A simple tool by securitydiots with the power of “Go” to find the hidden Vhosts defined at the server. Many times there are hidden virtual hosts defined at server-side, without a DNS entry....
- CVE-2021-30807: Apple arbitrary code execution vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-36934: Windows Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-33909: Linux kernel local privilege escalation vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-32761: Redis remote code execution vulnerability alert
- Google Chrome updated to 92.0.4515.107 to enhance security and reduce power consumption