Clair Clair is an open-source project for the static analysis of vulnerabilities in application containers (currently including appc and docker). In regular intervals, Clair ingests vulnerability metadata from a configured set of sources and stores it in the...
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data
- CVE-2020-15778: OpenSSh Remote Comand Injection Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-15871: Nexus Repository Manager Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert