Vulpy – Web Application Security Lab Vulpy is a web application developed in Python / Flask / SQLite that has two faces. GOOD: Tries to code with secure development best practices in mind. BAD:...
- CVE-2021-30807: Apple arbitrary code execution vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-36934: Windows Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-33909: Linux kernel local privilege escalation vulnerability alert
- CVE-2021-32761: Redis remote code execution vulnerability alert
- Google Chrome updated to 92.0.4515.107 to enhance security and reduce power consumption