Mimikatz is an open source gadget written in C, launched in April 2014. It is very powerful, support from the Windows system memory to extract clear text password, hash, PIN code, and Kerberos credentials,...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday