Mimikatz is an open-source gadget written in C, launched in April 2014. It is very powerful, support from the Windows system memory to extract clear text password, hash, PIN code, and Kerberos credentials, and...
- Obscurix: live operating system that is heavily configured for privacy, security and anonymity
- Kubuntu 19.10 Releases: KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Applications 19.04.3 and more
- XigmaNAS 184.108.40.206.7014 releases: open source network storage system
- PCLinuxOS 2019.10 Releases: Linux-based Operating System
- FreeBSD 12.1 RC2 released, Unix-like operating system